Defence stick presents how to use a non lethal tool to protect your self and escape attack. Of course there are no guarantees but delivering pain is the best known way to repel an attack.
Defence stick course covers
- Recap elements of Preventing criminal contact.
- How to access the Defencestick.
- How to hold the Defencestick in reverse hold.
- Jabbing actions in reverse hold.
- Striking actions in reverse hold.
- Striking cardboard boxes with the Defencestick in reverse hold.
- Targeting an attacker.
- Preventing grabs.
- Releasing wrist grabs to your empty hand.
- Releasing wrist grabs to your weapon hand.
- Releasing throat grabs “Dropping out” when overwhelmed.
- Initiating a Backhand Escape.
- Initiating a Forehand Escape
(3 hours, light physical contact)